Tuesday, June 14, 2016

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks

Baby’s size: Coconut, 3 1/3 pounds, 16 inches long

Total weight gain / loss: +35 (down 0.8 from last week -- I'm sure the overall trend will keep working its way up over the next 9 weeks haha!)

Maternity clothes: Couldn't find the maternity swimsuit I left at my mom's when I went over to swim last night... that led to quite the manhunt of anything in their house that I could fit into!  It wasn't easy, but we did it -- I was sweating by the end of all that trying on, so it's probably a good thing I skipped my workout yesterday, wouldn't want to accidentally do 2 in one day ;) ...

Stretch marks: None yet - belly is getting BIG though!

Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, but we are definitely back to at least one wake up per night to pee.

Loving: As weird as it feels, I'm absolutely in love with the big kicks and movements I'm getting more of.

Loathing: Back pain.

Missing: Beer.  Or a sangria.  Ooohhh Sangria....  I'm longing for summer drinks.

Movement: Baby Deal loves to show off BIG moves now!  

Cravings: Loving that milk - ice cream will do when milk isn't available!

Aversions: Bananas and fish aren't my favorite things right now - it's not like the sight of them makes me gag or anything though, so just a mild aversion I guess.

Labor signs: Nada.

Symptoms: Back and feet seriously killllll me.  Acid reflux is rough.  Hormones rage.  Swelling is still a problem, but actually hasn't been as bad this week as it was last week.

Exercise:  Still yoga twice a week.  The jogs are getting quite a bit harder and lead to pain afterwards (calf cramps, back pain) - I think I may be needing to stick to walks instead of jogs from here on out.

Belly button: It has seriously got to pop soon.  I can't believe it hasn't (totally) yet, it's so close!

Wedding rings: No longer wearing :(

Mood: I'm great when I'm good, but when I feel sad, I feel SAD.  Lara, is this what it's like to be you?? ;););)

Husband: Got quite a show from baby last night - the kicking and squirming was out of control and we just sat and were mesmerized by my belly for over half an hour.  It was so much fun to see Mike get to watch and how excited he would get by each big move.

Can't wait for:  GENDER REVEAL!  It's killing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby 2 - 10 weeks

I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...