Baby’s size: Cantaloupe, 4 3/4 pounds
Total weight gain / loss: +40.6 😳
Gender: GIRL - love our sweet Adelyn Kay!
Maternity clothes: HA! I may not even be able to wear Mike's t-shirts any more by the end of this... ;)
Stretch marks: Not yet, but the top of my belly just started itching a few days ago like CRAZY, so it's definitely stretching even if there are no marks yet!
Sleep: Pretty good except the night before last I was up all night with pains, discomfort, heartburn, etc. And now I'm very very sleepyyyy.
Loving: The time off work! Only one week and I already feel like I've been so productive in catching up around the house and getting ready for Adelyn's arrival. The nursery is adorable and I can't wait to post pictures once it's all ready (soon)!
Loathing: The heartburn is truly the worst symptom - makes me not want to eat and hard to sleep. :(
Missing: A cocktail while I'm by the pool!
Movement: Less big "kicks" lately, but I can feel her little movements so much more often now that she's getting bigger.
Cravings: Milk. Now. Right now actually, please.
Aversions: Nothing in particular but leafy greens have to be choked down a bit.
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: The old ones remain, but some new things this week include one small localized spot on the top left of my belly where I keep getting a pinching or pricking sensation, itching at the whole top of my belly, and achy hips/pelvic area - I believe that would be widening of the hips getting ready for d-day!
Exercise: Yoga 2x per week and nightly walks on non-yoga days
Belly button: The watched pot that never boils.
Wedding rings: Some days they fit, others not - I have them off right now bc they got stuck on that night and I didn't want it to happen again and me really not be able to get them off!
Mood: You mean when I feel well-rested or when I'm tired?
Husband: Full on nesting mode - he's a work machine!
Can't wait for: Everything to be ready for baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment