Baby’s size: Honeydew melon, 5.25 pounds, 18 inches
Total weight gain / loss: +40.4 :(
Gender: Still loving that I can finally say out loud - it's a girl, it's a girl, it's a girl!
Maternity clothes: That, XL stretchy pants, or Mike's clothes!
Stretch marks: None yet, but this belly (and everything else for that matter) is getting huge and I have 5 weeks to go still! So I can only imagine they are in my near future.
Sleep: A few nights of restlessness this week (mainly due to heartburn), but now the last two night have been back to normal and sleeping pretty well other than waking up to go to the bathroom and then right back to sleep.
Loving: Adelyn's nursery is DONE and I'm so in love with it!
Loathing: Heartburn. I didn't even know it could be this bad. The last 2 days have been pretty mild again though, so fingers crossed it stays that way!
Missing: Still just can't wait for that first nice cold cocktail after Adelyn arrives -- a mojito maybe? Or sangria? Mmmmm...
Movement: Adelyn loves to roll and kick, and Daddy even got to feel her with the hiccups last night. ;)
Cravings: Milk. All day. Every day.
Aversions: Mmm not particularly.
Labor signs: Nope and let's hope it stays that way for at least 5 more weeks (and actually I really think I'll be close to 2 weeks late and it will be closer to 7 more weeks).
Symptoms: Everything. Just everything. Oh and I found out at the doctor this week that the reason the top of my belly and pelvic area have been in pain is because she BRUISED them -- there is so much they don't tell you when you sign up to get pregnant! She's lucky I'm growing pretty fond of her already. ;)
Exercise: Had to miss both my yoga classes this week due to just a busy schedule and other things going on, but have been keeping up with walking.
Belly button: Still rocking the in-betweeny.
Wedding rings: I probably could wear them some days, but other times my fingers get so swollen, the rings just stay off.
Mood: Emotional. The 3rd trimester apparently brings back some of those 1st trimester hormones, and some days are better than others. I would say I'm generally happy though - just inclined to feel things more DEEPLY, right Mike? ;)
Husband: Made an amazing birthday dinner for me this week that was delicious!!
Can't wait for: My body back. And by that I mean I want to be able to bend over to pick something up off the floor without straining and grunting like a troll, and get out of bed without a roll, flip, slide acrobatics routine, and go up a flight of stairs without being embarrassingly out of breath, and walk without the waddle of achy hips, and lay on my stomach or back or any damn position I choose to sleep at night.
My bump picture to be added later - maternity photo shoot is tonight! :)
Update: Pictures taken by Mike at the maternity shoot.







No comments:
Post a Comment