Thursday, April 4, 2019

Baby 2 - 19 weeks


How far along: 19 weeks 

Baby’s size: mango/zucchini


Total weight gain / loss: +4/5 lbs 

Gender: It’s a BOY! 

Maternity clothes: Some, but still wearing my jeans with the “rubber band trick” and normal tees stretch over an obvious baby bump

Stretch marks: Not that I’ve noticed 

Sleep: Sleeping well! 

Loving: Feeling my sweet boy starting to move more often 💜

Loathing: Allergy season 😏

Missing: Couldn’t every pregnant girl use a good cocktail as the first days of high 60s/low 70s weather start coming? 

Movement: He’s still little and not super frequent, but he most certainly makes his presence known!! (Just to mama for right now - can’t be felt from outside the belly, but daddy can’t wait for that!)

Cravings: Sugar. But that’s just normal me lol

Aversions: I don’t think I’m having any right now. 

Labor signs: Yeah, no. 

Symptoms: Heartburn, increased sensitivity to my seasonal allergies.. I think that’s it! 


Exercise:  Lots of walking and cat/cows! 

Belly button: In place 😉

Wedding rings: Normal fit.

Mood: Mostly good, but a little moody or emotional from time to time

Husband: Busy as usual working hard for our family 💕

Can't wait for:  My prenatal appt next week to go over the 20 week anatomy scan 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby 2 - 10 weeks

I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...