How far along: 16 weeks
Baby’s size: Avocado
Total weight gain / loss: +3.8 (which is down 0.6 from last week - is that normal??)
Gender: Dying to know!!
Maternity clothes: Loving me some maternity pants! Still mostly in normal tops.
Stretch marks: Nope - oil and lotion daily to hopefully keep this at bay.
Sleep: Sleeping well lately!
Loving: My "popped" belly and the fact that I'm feeling so much better!
Loathing: Really can't think of anything...
Missing: Again, nothing really...
Movement: Nothing yet, but maybe in the next few weeks. :)
Cravings: Nothing in particular.
Aversions: This is getting much better too. I've even eaten a few eggs, and had a cup of decaf coffee the other day.
Labor signs: Those better stay away for a loooonnnngggg time!
Symptoms: Emotions and a growing midsection ;)
Exercise: Yoga twice a week (one prenatal, one hatha), and trying to get walks in daily.
Belly button: Still where it always was.
Wedding rings: Loose
Mood: Better lately - the overwhelming emotions from the past few weeks seem to have died down a bit.
Husband: Has been out of town the last week on military training. He comes back today - yay!!
Can't wait for: I get to have a BABY at the end of this!!! With a belly popping out, this is starting to feel real! :)
Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby 2 - 10 weeks
I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...
-
Where do I begin? How does a mom write this kind of post? We've been able to fill most of our friends and family in at this point, but...
-
I'm now connected with several families of children with leukodystrophy. In conversations with them, I had heard several of them talk ab...
-
The newborn days are spent in a pretty foggy haze, and it really does fly by! Here is a list of tips, advice, must have items, waste of mon...

What a great blog. Especially that you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Aunt Jeanne!
Delete