How far along: 12 weeks
Baby’s size: a large plum
Total weight gain / loss: still down, but just a pound or two now
Gender: Ahhhh - how will I wait another 2 months?? How do some people wait 9?!?!?
Maternity clothes: Momma stocked me up on a few great staples! Haven't had to wear them yet, but I know they're there when I need them. :)
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Sleeping fine, having some weird dreams though. You might be in them - lots with friends/acquaintances (and people who would think I'm a total creeper for having a dream about them who I don't know very well lol!)
Loving: Knowing that my baby can feel it when I touch my belly even though I can't feel him/her kick back yet. :) Oh - and the snow days have been pretty fantastic too - loving the week and half off work!
Loathing: Not really sure I have anything here this week.
Missing: Nothing really here either - no major events recently to make me wish I could drink with everybody else, and there's not much else I can think of that I'm missing right now.
Movement: Nada
Cravings: Nothing crazy. Water.
Aversions: Still not a big fan of eggs, but they're moving their way back into my vocabulary without me having to throw up at just the thought of them.
Labor signs: No no no no nooooo
Symptoms: Nausea seems to have subsided already - yay! Just a few little bouta here and there, but nothing like before when I was nauseous all day every day. Had my first dizzy spell yesterday, which I read is normal once I get close to the 2nd trimester and my body works overtime to get my blood TO the baby, which effectively slows it down in returning to me - often causing dizziness. I just sat down for a minute or two and was fine again. :)
Exercise: Was super sick with a sinus infection last week, which halted the workouts I had finally got back on track with the week before (2 mile runs). Now we had the blizzard of the century and I don't know when there will be a clear path/sidewalk for a run for awhile! I'll have to brainstorm on alternatives!
Belly button: Same old same old
Wedding rings: Loose
Mood: Great actually! Occasionally tearing up at happy/sad things more than usual, but overall feeling very happy. Oh, except during my blizzard binge watching of Walking Dead when I thought Glenn died. I was VERY emotional and NOT happy then.
Husband: Loved seeing his little baby on the ultrasound today! He's been insistent that we have a little boy, but today declared the profile looked a little "girly." ;)
Can't wait for: Announcing to the world that I'm pregnant after I get to tell Grandma Ann this weekend - woohoo!!
Monday, February 1, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby 2 - 10 weeks
I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...
-
Where do I begin? How does a mom write this kind of post? We've been able to fill most of our friends and family in at this point, but...
-
I'm now connected with several families of children with leukodystrophy. In conversations with them, I had heard several of them talk ab...
-
The newborn days are spent in a pretty foggy haze, and it really does fly by! Here is a list of tips, advice, must have items, waste of mon...


No comments:
Post a Comment