How far along: 13 weeks
Baby’s size: peach
Total weight gain / loss: +/-0
Gender: 20 weeks feels like a LONGGG way away!!
Maternity clothes: Regular clothes still fit, but are a little snug - using the rubber band trick as I write this (undetermined whether this is due to the baby or Becca's delicious brownies at work yesterday!). But my real question is - why on earth doesn't EVERYBODY wear maternity clothes ALL THE TIME??? I mean seriously people, this is how clothes should be made.
Stretch marks: Nope, trying to start being good about using lotion and oils on my belly daily to prevent them as the stretching starts.
Sleep: I've woken up every night this week around 3:30 am to pee. That's new. And really annoying.
Loving: Mexican food. Specifically fajitas.
Loathing: Still eggs.
Missing: Had to think on this one for awhile about things I can't have, and most I don't really even want. Then I thought of sushi... mmmm, I could really go for some sushi right now... (RIGHT now)
Movement: Nope
Cravings: Sushi - starting 30 seconds ago.
Aversions: A few things like eggs and hot drinks, but a lot of my aversions are starting to subside with the nausea, so that's been good.
Labor signs: Let's hope not for awhile
Symptoms: I think most of these are covered elsewhere in this post - a few aversions, midnight bathroom calls, high emotions...
Exercise: So, we're talking a lot about me here. How are things with you??
Belly button: Belly button-like.
Wedding rings: Loose.
Mood: I MIGHT be a little emotional lately...
Husband: Has been working really hard lately; he's practicing stepping into his new "provider" role in the family. His military command is done in another month though, and that will alleviate a lot of his time - which we're both really looking forward to!
Can't wait for: This may sound silly, but I can't wait until I have a full on baby bump. Being able to SEE this little thing growing inside me and being able to feel the little kicks and punches seems so exciting!
Thursday, February 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby 2 - 10 weeks
I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...
-
Where do I begin? How does a mom write this kind of post? We've been able to fill most of our friends and family in at this point, but...
-
I'm now connected with several families of children with leukodystrophy. In conversations with them, I had heard several of them talk ab...
-
The newborn days are spent in a pretty foggy haze, and it really does fly by! Here is a list of tips, advice, must have items, waste of mon...

No comments:
Post a Comment