Friday, February 26, 2016

15 weeks

How far along: 15 weeks

Baby’s size: Apple/Large Naval Orange


Total weight gain / loss: +4.4 

Gender: Getting closer to finding out - just 4-6 more weeks!

Maternity clothes: Bottoms - yes, always and everywhere.  Still able to wear my normal tops, although I throw in a maternity one here and there just because I have them.

Stretch marks: Nope - lotioning up daily! (or trying anyway - most days)

Sleep: I slept great this week!  Also finding that if I don't get enough hours in a night though, it REALLY affects me the next day.

Loving: My little baby bump starting to show :)

Loathing: Holland America.  Click here if you missed the why on that.  Although we did get an email just last night that they've agreed to refund us the full amount (yay!), it still annoys me that they are only doing it because they got bad press - I believe they should be re-evaluating company policy for Zika virus refunds for ALL pregnant couples, not just us because we happened to land on the news.

Missing: 

Movement: Nope

Cravings:  Food.  I'm hungry and have to eat every few hours (just ask Mike what it's like if I don't!).

Aversions:  Random stuff that comes and goes.  Had delicious Pho last weekend and loved it, but now makes me sick to think of the leftovers.

Labor signs: Better not be!

Symptoms: I've started having bad mid-upper back pain after things like sitting at a computer for a long time.  Not sure if this is normal or pregnancy related, but it never happened before.


Exercise:  Pre-natal yoga.  For lent I decided to do a 30 minute walk every day - that's going so-so, as I've missed a few days.

Belly button: Still there.

Wedding rings: Loose, no change.

Mood: Emotional.  If you hear a sad story in the news, please keep it to yourself.  If something sad happened to you and you need a buddy to cry with - I'm your girl.

Husband: Loves me! :)  He's started going into protective "daddy" mode - looking up all kinds of safety information on car seats, safety features for the house, etc.  

Can't wait for:  Finding out the gender, and also getting pretty excited to start feeling baby kicks in the next few weeks!


Sorry, no picture this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby 2 - 10 weeks

I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...