How far along: 17 weeks
Baby’s size: An onion
Total weight gain / loss: +4.2
Gender: Getting closer!!
Maternity clothes: Definitely wearing just maternity pants (and leggings!), still pretty much in my normal tops (sometimes maternity tops just because though).
Stretch marks: Nope. Hopefully oil and lotion will keep them away for as long as possible!
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well for the most part.
Loving: Thinking about nursery design and decor!
Loathing: My emotions.
Missing: Nothing in particular.
Movement: Not yet, I hear it may start in the next couple weeks though :)
Cravings: Nothing crazy... FOOD!
Aversions: These have mostly stopped too, but will pop up here and there randomly - hot drinks like coffee and tea aren't really doing it for me these days.
Labor signs: Lord, no.
Symptoms: None are so consistent that they're making me super miserable, but on and off things like heartburn, backaches, bloating, increased allergies.
Exercise: Still keeping up with my regular yoga class (with modifications), and prenatal yoga each once a week. Trying to make time for a few walks each week too.
Belly button: Still there and looking like it always has.
Wedding rings: Loose.
Mood: High. Low. Happy. Sad. Laughing. Crying. Sobbing. Uncontrollably. Happy again. It's quite exhausting.
Husband: He has the day off today and I *thiiiinnnkkk* (hope!) he is painting the nursery today if he had time! So exciting, can't wait to get home and see it!!
Can't wait for: The "stay-cation" babymoon we're planning for spring break since our cruise had to be cancelled due to the Zika virus. We're hiring a personal chef to come into our house and cook meals a couple nights, we'll go get a couple's massage, day dates doing fun things around the city, and generally speaking, relaxing and doing whatever we want! :)
Friday, March 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby 2 - 10 weeks
I suppose it’s time to start this - a few weeks later than I did with Adelyn. Sorry sweet baby #2, mama’s a little busier than I was with yo...
-
Where do I begin? How does a mom write this kind of post? We've been able to fill most of our friends and family in at this point, but...
-
I'm now connected with several families of children with leukodystrophy. In conversations with them, I had heard several of them talk ab...
-
The newborn days are spent in a pretty foggy haze, and it really does fly by! Here is a list of tips, advice, must have items, waste of mon...

No comments:
Post a Comment