Baby’s size: Small cantaloupe
Total weight gain / loss: +14.2 😩
Gender: It's a ..... Surprise! Can't wait to tell you all in June! Our modest little one didn't want to share the news at first - legs were full on crossed the first hour until finally the ultrasound tech told us she was leaving the room for me to pace back and forth and drink juice to try to get baby to move and we would try again in about 10 mins. It worked and baby spread legs wide for us to see when the tech came back for take 2! The best news out of our ultrasound though is that baby Deal is growing perfectly normal and healthy!
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. And (tmi ahead) a pair of my underwear literally BURST at the seems yesterday - seriously flew off slingshot style - so I took that as a sign that it was time to go buy new undergarments in larger sizes as well! 😳
Stretch marks: No, and to be honest, I've been bad about oil and lotion this week too! I need to get back on that because I feel like my belly is getting bigger by the minute right now!
Sleep: Not going well. I'm having trouble sleeping at night with congestion and heartburn, waking up SUPER early (even though it's supposed to be my week to sleep in during spring break!). Of course, the up all night/early to rise pattern is leaving me exhausted during the day. Not a good situation - hopefully this will pass soon!
Loving: Spring break with my hubby! Possibly the best part (although there were many), was having a personal chef come into our house to prepare dinners for us and leave lunches for the next day!
Loathing: Allergies - miserable.
Missing: Medium rare steak. Seriously. A lot.
Movement: Every once in a while I'll alllmooost think *maybe* I felt something and try to be really still to feel it again and see if it was the baby, but then nothing. Not sure if baby is starting to become active, or if I'm just feeling things!
Cravings: Not really...
Aversions: Still not really wanting coffee, but not much to write about here either.
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: Congestion, being huge.
Exercise: Hubby and I are on spring break this week so I skipped my normal yoga classes, but we did at least make a point to try to get at least one good walk in each day.
Belly button: No change.
Wedding rings: No change.
Mood: Emotional. Usually just feel like myself, but the tears can come unexpectedly with the flip of a switch. It's not a great feeling to have lack of control over your own emotions!
Husband: and I have had an amazing week at home on our staycation! And we even got a few fun baby things (like a little more decorating in the nursery, baby proofing electrical outlets) done this week too.
Can't wait for: The baby shower in June so we can do our gender reveal!




No comments:
Post a Comment