Baby’s size: Large mango
Total weight gain / loss: +10.4 (eek - okay, I know this is supposed to happen, it's a little hard to watch that number go up on the scale though)
Gender: SO close! Less than a week til we know (sorry, and then the family/friends torture begins until our gender reveal baby shower in June!). ;)
Maternity clothes: Yes. Most regular tops still fit, but like I said before, maternity tops are better because they make me look pregnant where regular clothes just make me look hefty!
Stretch marks: Nope. Oil and lotion, oil and lotion (trying anyway).
Sleep: I'm sleeping really well - I have been SUPER tired several days after work this week. You know you need the extra sleep when you can take a three hour nap and still have no problem falling asleep at your normal bedtime! Also, conveniently my need to pee at night has shifted to around the time my alarm goes off, making it a litttttle easier to get up in the morning!
Loving: My belly. Pregnancy is so much more fun when it starts to show and feel real!
Loathing: The fact that I want to eat constantly! Well, on second thought, let's classify that as more of a love/hate relationship.
Missing: I had one particularly rough day at work this week, and I think it's the first time I've really really missed being able to have a nice cold beer at the end of the day. It also happened to be on St. Patrick's Day, so I was wishing I could join in on the drinkery pretty bad that day!
Movement: Still nothing since I thought I might have felt something a week and a half ago.
Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. I've never been a milk drinker, and that's been part of my daily routine lately, so I guess you could say that's one - I don't feel like I'm really craaaving it though.
Aversions: Coffee is a total no go, hot drinks in general I can do occasionally, but have aversions to that broad category more often than not.
Labor signs: No - let's wait another 20 weeks or so on those.
Symptoms: Heartburn - bad. I'm being told this means I'll have a hairy baby. Based on the info that more heartburn equals more hair, I'm half expecting to hear at our gender ultrasound next week, "Awww congratulations, you're having a PUPPY!"
Exercise: Modified hatha yoga, prenatal yoga. Didn't get any walks or runs in this week.
Belly button: No change.
Wedding rings: No change.
Mood: Depends on the moment. I feel like it's usuallyyyy good more often than not (and I've been feeling great physically lately), but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have my moments.
Husband: Got all the shades put up in our nursery this week and the crib (thanks mom!) put together - it still has a long way to go, but it's really starting to resemble a nursery!
Can't wait for: GENDER!!! Duh. ;) Oh, and SPRING BREAK!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment