Baby’s size: Baseball glove
Total weight gain / loss: +28 (can that be right?!)... yeahhh, I think I'm going to go ahead and stop including this section from here on out...
Maternity clothes: Yes, but I DO still fit in t-shirts. Not sure how much longer...
Stretch marks: Nope.
Sleep: Like a rock. I'm probably going to regret saying this, but this week has also seemed to be a bit of a respite from the endless exhaustion I had the last week or two - I'm not saying I don't get sleepy midday, but it definitely hasn't been quite so bad (knock on wood!).
Loving: This week was the 4 year anniversary of me and Mike's first date, and the 2 year anniversary of his proposal. Loving re-watching the proposal video, and showed it to all my students too.
Loathing: The look of complete and utter shock on people's faces when they ask when I'm due and I tell them August. Yes, you thought I was due in May, I get it... thanks and moving on...
Missing: Being able to sleep on my back or stomach. I actually wake up in the night a lot on my back and have to roll back to side - I'm trying here, what's a girl to do when she's unconscious?
Movement: The kicks, jabs, and rolls are getting steadily stronger. I swear there have been a few where you would have been able to feel it from the outside if someone's hand had just been in the right place at the right time. Should be any time now!
Cravings: Still milk!
Aversions: Bananas. Didn't find out until I was about three bites in. I've got a good (read: disgusting) story for that one if you want to hear it, but I'll spare everyone of the details here...
Labor signs: Nope.
Symptoms: Achy back
Exercise: Yoga 2x/week, got a walk or two in this week too, but not much else.
Belly button: Same as the last couple weeks, stretching out a bit but still no pop.
Wedding rings: Fitting quite well - I'll have to keep an eye on that, because they may need to come off soon before they get stuck.
Mood: Good - nothing to write home about here this week.
Husband: Is really looking forward to feeling the baby kick - it's driving him crazy that I get to feel all the movement and he's still in the dark for now! ;)
Can't wait for: People to get their baby shower invites (being mailed out soon)... La and Jess did such an adorable job on them!
Sorry, never got around to a picture this week!
No comments:
Post a Comment